• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Eye ia so UPSET

I have just lost my daughter to an IDIOT who does not stay after four days of work and lived on wellfare and skipped out on his rent.Sheena just got a job and she will be supporting a BUM.He is so controlling.She just turned 18 on Sat.She left this morning.He is not aloud here as I will claw his eyes out.I am so so so hurt and upset that I am taking some time away from scrapbook max.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

*hugs* eye, hopefully she'll come to her senses before it's too late xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

I agree with Fiona....Men like that are nothing but trouble....Sorry Eye...She will have to learn on her own, and then you can be there to pick up the pieces....Sometimes, as mom's, that's all we can do...Come back soon...
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Lets hope she comes to her senses but as Michelle says, you can just be there for her when the time comes. It's such a shame for both of you. Thinking of you my friend.

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
          Layout Whiz
          • Sep 2007

Thing of you Eye but the more you try to reason with her they just don't listen, they have to learn the hard way, you just be there for her when she does come to her senses. Be strong my friend. big hugs xoxo
          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

You raised her right, so I am sure she will come around and back to her senses soon. She will see his true colors real soon living with the bum. In the mean time don't burn any bridges so she knows she can come home to you if she needs to.
            Don't stay away from here as this is your support group and you need us now.

Comment

• dillie1
              Layout Whiz
              • Aug 2009

Eye we miss you please come back, we need you here....She will soon open her eyes and come to her senses and be home in no time....Welcome her with open arms!! Love you!

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Eye, I know exactly what you are going through. The very same thing happened with my granddaughter the day she turned 18. He was an older man and she was in love with love. She supported him and finally came to her senses. You have to let her find her own way, as hard as it is. All you can do is let her know that although you may not approve of her choices, you love her and will always be there for her if she ever needs you. It is the hardest thing a Mother, or Grandmother who raised her as a Mother, can go through. It tears your heart out, but please know this, the bond between the two of you is the one that you must not lose sight of and try with all your might to hold on to and keep it solid and strong. She will be okay. Right now I'm sure she is in love with love, not with him, although she thinks she is. She'll need to figure it out on her own. She will, you have to trust in that, and be there for her when she needs you to comfort her. I was angry too at first, but that wasn't the best attitude. I had to accept it, although I tolerated him more than accepted him, because holding on to my granddaughter was more important to me than getting rid of him. She'll do that on her on in her own time, my granddaughter did. Pray for her and stay strong my dear friend. There will be a light at the end of the tunnel and will not be a train.
                Last edited by lindaathome; 08-10-2010, 08:32 PM.
                I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

oh man, you guys are awesome! You all have such great advice. Linda, very well spoken!! I sure hope you guys are around when my girls hit their teen years.. I'm dreading this sort of thing, but I think it happens to us all. I know I put my mom through some of the same stuff, and thought, 'what does she know' - 'she doesn't understand anything' - but now that I have my own family, I can only pray that I do half as good a job as she did raising us!! Every time I pick up a wet towel from the bathroom floor or wipe up the toothpaste spit from the bathroom sink, I say 'sorry mom'!!
                  Eye, I hope you don't stay away too long - these girls here are probably your best medicine!! Keep you sane through it all - and they are right! She will come back to you - just make sure the door is always open for her.
                  Hugs
                  Kelly

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Thank you all xo.I am hurting so much.She was never a problem.She alwsys did things to please and along comes spider amd I just cannot believe this.My door is always opened but I fear he will control that in time.I could claw his eyes out.I cannot look at him as I know I would loose it.Got to go now.I just dot have an interest with much now.Thanks for all the words of wisdom.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Eye I am sooooo sorry to hear of this. But like everyone else says-she was raised right and she will some day come to her senses and realize you were right. You just need to be there for her when she does. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. I have been there and it is tough! They think the sun rises and sets on him. She will soon get tired of supporting the bum and realize you were right and hopefully will come to back to you and not feel trapped. Just leave the communication lines open and she will be back. Keeping you and your daughter in my prayers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Thank you so much.Well since I am waiting for my canada pension to click in I am not aloud to work so it has been a little struggle.Then Sheena and now I am awaiting skin biopsy and then my son has stopped speaking to me and blocked me from facebook for no reason except I could not give him money to come home.I just did not have it.I have been sheeding alot of tears and did not need this either.Now two of them are lost.My oldest upset me at mothers day by a letter--- and I will not be around next mothers day as I plan of playing tribute to myself.I raised my children which I thought was good but somewhere I failed deeply.I stilll have one son who has not treated me like s---.I decided to get a nice bottle of wine and sip all night and creat magic.I will past this but oh it is hurting and so hard.But to all thank you and Eye loves you all.What a bunch of great friends.xo
                        sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                          Digi Sage
                          • Nov 2007

Just checking on you, Eye. How are things going? I was so sad when I read this. After so many layouts of Sheena, I feel like she's our daughter, too and I hate that she's hurt you like this. Hoping and praying that since your last post that you've heard from her and that all is well. Stay strong and remember we all love you.
                          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Thank you.Eye has cleaned her house even the basement.great therapy and now I feel better.Sheena started her job on Monday and will be the supporter to that bum.I will be here when she needs me.
                            sigpic

Comment

• makeyesup
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2006

That's all you can do - stand back and be there for her. Hope al goes well, either she smartens up or he matures. Detaching with love is so difficult to do. Take care of yourself and don't let it get you sick.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Working...
                              X