+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eye ia so UPSET

Eye I am sooooo sorry to hear of this. But like everyone else says-she was raised right and she will some day come to her senses and realize you were right. You just need to be there for her when she does. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. I have been there and it is tough! They think the sun rises and sets on him. She will soon get tired of supporting the bum and realize you were right and hopefully will come to back to you and not feel trapped. Just leave the communication lines open and she will be back. Keeping you and your daughter in my prayers.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thank you so much.Well since I am waiting for my canada pension to click in I am not aloud to work so it has been a little struggle.Then Sheena and now I am awaiting skin biopsy and then my son has stopped speaking to me and blocked me from facebook for no reason except I could not give him money to come home.I just did not have it.I have been sheeding alot of tears and did not need this either.Now two of them are lost.My oldest upset me at mothers day by a letter--- and I will not be around next mothers day as I plan of playing tribute to myself.I raised my children which I thought was good but somewhere I failed deeply.I stilll have one son who has not treated me like s---.I decided to get a nice bottle of wine and sip all night and creat magic.I will past this but oh it is hurting and so hard.But to all thank you and Eye loves you all.What a bunch of great friends.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Just checking on you, Eye. How are things going? I was so sad when I read this. After so many layouts of Sheena, I feel like she's our daughter, too and I hate that she's hurt you like this. Hoping and praying that since your last post that you've heard from her and that all is well. Stay strong and remember we all love you.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thank you.Eye has cleaned her house even the basement.great therapy and now I feel better.Sheena started her job on Monday and will be the supporter to that bum.I will be here when she needs me.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

That's all you can do - stand back and be there for her. Hope al goes well, either she smartens up or he matures. Detaching with love is so difficult to do. Take care of yourself and don't let it get you sick.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

No I won't get sick.I just had to have my mourning but the anger is still fresh.I am so much better but I do not want to see his face or I may still claw his eyes out.I have her for the weekend without him and it is so so nice.