X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JENARALF
    • Mar 2006

Help!

I'm A Rookie Trying To Download New Templets And All, I Was Hoping Somone Reading This Would Be Able To Tell Me How To (if Possible) Use Downloaded Templets With Scrapbook Max. Please Help!

Thanks,
    Jenny
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Jenny, when you click on templates to download them, they are automatically loaded into your Scrapbook MAX! template gallery. To use them simply start a new project in Scrapbook MAX! and you will see your new templates available in the template selection area. Hope that helps.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JENARALF
      • Mar 2006

Is It Possible To Use Templets From Other Sites? What I Mean Is, I Downloaded A Couple Of Templets From Scrapbook.com And That's What I Want To Try To Use With This Program. Is This At All Possible. By The Way Corey, Thanks For The Quick Reply!

Jenny

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Hi. Always happy to assist.

You can definitely use downloaded "scrapbook kits" by simply dragging and dropping their contents (image files) into Scrapbook MAX!. Whether or not you can use "templates" will depend upon the format of the template you have. You can use any templates and/or template content which are image based. So if you see a bunch of files in the download named .jpg, .png, .gif, etc. Those are all images and can be easily added to Scrapbook MAX!.

As for which types won't work, some templates are proprietary formats. For example Scrapbook MAX! files are ".sbm" format and won't work in other dedicated scrapping programs. And vice versa. The good news is that almost all scrapping downloads I've seen are image based and therefore easy to use in Scrapbook MAX!.

I hope that clears it up a bit. If you can post the file names from the template(s) you downloaded and/or post a link for me to go download them I can give you a definitive answer on whether those specific templates will work, or can be adapted for use in Scrapbook MAX!.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Working...
        X