X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Just had to pop in and see Fiona's challenge and here it is my FAVORITE theme! Shucks! Too bad my computer is down. Times are hard and I can't afford to get it fixed but thank goodness I can get online at work and tell you all how truly WONDERFUL your pages are! LOVE how you've all done something a little different with the kit and Fiona, this kit is perfect for this theme. Hope I will still be able to download it once my computer is back up. I just love the faded colors with heritage photos. Everyone pat yourselves on the back. You've done a great job with these!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

aww Mel, if the download doesn't work once you have your pc up and running just pm me and i'll send you a link to download it xx

Tenaes great page
      Last edited by angelwithin; 08-26-2010, 02:56 AM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• tenaes7
        • Oct 2006

Thanks still learning!

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Thankyou to everyone who joined in with this challenge ...your pages were fabulous xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
          X