+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Awesome layout Dreamer. I love the little riding toy. So unique. Your brother was a little cutie pie too. Well done my dear friend.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks Linda Don't you just love toddlers, especially when they're just starting to walk and a bit off balance still - still tryin to figure out just how their chubby little legs are supposed to keep them up . . . There's something truly precious about that stage

Thanks Fiona for the lovely kit, it surely does work well with heritage photos.

Here's mine:

Sometimes Time Stands Still

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

wonderful page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Just had to pop in and see Fiona's challenge and here it is my FAVORITE theme! Shucks! Too bad my computer is down. Times are hard and I can't afford to get it fixed but thank goodness I can get online at work and tell you all how truly WONDERFUL your pages are! LOVE how you've all done something a little different with the kit and Fiona, this kit is perfect for this theme. Hope I will still be able to download it once my computer is back up. I just love the faded colors with heritage photos. Everyone pat yourselves on the back. You've done a great job with these!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Thumbs up

aww Mel, if the download doesn't work once you have your pc up and running just pm me and i'll send you a link to download it xx

Tenaes great page
    Last edited by angelwithin; 08-26-2010 at 02:56 AM.

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks still learning!

Thankyou to everyone who joined in with this challenge ...your pages were fabulous xxx

:
    Check out my store
    Here