Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

brilliant pages everyone great challenge Granny xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

I grabbed your layout from the Gallery and posted it in here. Hope you didn't mind. It is so cute.

Hugs

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

Thanks! Many thanks!
        I'm not very familiar with this forum... so sometimes I don't publish at the right place.
        Thank you.
        This challenge was funny :-)
        And very useful as in doing the LO I've got some new ideas of LOs (ie templates)....
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Hi everyone. I love your layouts. You are all so creative. I will make more comments on them tomorrow, and then I will tell you about your gifts. I'm sorry, but I just got back from a three day convention, where we had to drive over 100 miles a day round trip, and I'm dead tired. Going to bed, and It's only 6:40 here. Thank you for your patience!!!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• KapiScrap
            Scrap Guru
            • Jun 2010

No problem... We will be patiet :-)
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Hey, I'm back! You thought I had run for the border, didn't you? LOL. I'm really sorry for the delay, but my life has been really complicated lately. Just today I was finishing the alpha that you will get as your gift, and my mom calls me. Her pressure cooker exploded and there was food all over ther kitchen and dining room. At least she's ok. Never a dull moment. At any rate, thank you all again for participating in the challenge, and for sharing such wonderful layouts. I always feel that I'm the one that benefits the most, because you come up with great ways of doing things.

Now, for your gift. The file is almost 12 mgs., so I'm going to post it on 4share for you to download. If you participated in the challenge and posted your layout here or in the gallery, please send me a pm and I will give you a link to the file.

Thanks again, and please give all your support to Fiona for the mid-month challenge. She deserves your support!

Hugs,

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Posted.

Ok, I have uploaded the file to 4share. Please unzip it to a folder of your choice.
                The alpha is made up of 26 upper case letters, in individual png files, average size is 800x800, at 200dpi.

Enjoy!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X