• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Browse button on open project

Hi

It occurs to me that it would be very useful to have a browse button on the open dialog, much as we do for embellishments etc.

When you've been using the program for a few years, you have aquired a great many project files, which logically demands having folders separate from SBM to avoid going through hundreds of projects every time you want to open one.

FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song
  • Lorne
    Super Moderator
    • Jan 2006

Thanks FS! I've added that to our list of things to look at in the future. [SBMAX-56]
    Lorne ( )
    Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

I have been thinking this exact same thing. When I went through and cleaned out my folders in an attempt to eliminate the program crashes, I now cannot access any of the templates I moved to an external drive. If I want to work with one I have to import it again. It would be a blessing if we could Browse and go select the templates and Projects we want to work with without having to have them all imported all of the time. The system has to load them all, which as FS states, is an enormous amount if you've been using the program for a while. Great suggestion FS.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
      X