X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fredrica
    • Nov 2006

Found lost info but now.....

Hallelujah! I found the lost themes, embellishments in "My Documents"--deep down inside. But now how do I get that massive file (2.5 GB) into SBM? I went from XP to a new computer and Win. 7.

Thank you all!!
    God bless you all,
    Fredrica

My wonderful buddy is Wolvsie 35: Michelle
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

My suggestion is to purchase a 5 to 8 GB memory stick, copy the files to the stick and then to your new PC. This way you also have them saved on the stick as a back up. You can also copy all of your other files to it if you get one big enough. Good luck.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Fredrica
      • Nov 2006

Okay---a followup on this. I tried dragging the files over to SBM--nada; copy/paste--nada; individual pages---nada. I then went into SBM 2.0---photo>browze>find an embellishment (that previously had been in my SBM vs 2). Clicked okay to put on a page but when it's enlarged it is all distorted with pixels---not the nice clear images that I'm used to. Do they have to be within the program to work? right now they are in my : C:\users/Fredrica\desktop\SBM\emb_maple_leaf.jpg (for an example). I S
      God bless you all,
      Fredrica

Comment

• Fredrica
        • Nov 2006

(pushed the wrong button)----to finish my thought---I still need to get them transferred into the SBM---will try the memory stick---thanks for tip.
        God bless you all,
        Fredrica

Comment

• Fredrica
          • Nov 2006

I just saved the embie, template, background shapes folders to a memory stick. Now how do I load it INTO SBM program? I'm really slow at figuring this out and don't know the right path (s) in my computer.
          God bless you all,
          Fredrica

Comment

Working...
          X