+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Signature Image Increase

I wanted to thank Desmond for increasing the limits on the amount of images we can have in our signatures. I was able to add back my Blinkies and use all of my Flair Buttons. Way too cool.

Thanks Michelle for working with Desmond on this. Much appreciated. Now, bring on the Flair.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Yeah well, you have no idea on how many cookies I had to send him, coffee I had to deliver to his desk and the phone calls I had to answer to get him to agree to this... <wink> rofl! No seriously, he was real nice about it... and hopefully this doesn't cause any issues for SBM...I am just glad everyone is liking the Challenge Flair Idea... ((HUGS))
    and YES, a HUGE thank you goes out to Desmond! Thanks!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Your cookies must be delicious. So far so good on adding additional items. Thanks again to both of you for all of your hard work. We are a-stylin now.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I love the flair buttons, they are sooo cute!! I especially love the new turtle one coming with the title challenge But unfortunatley, I have dial up and because everyone has so many attachments to their signature now - it's taking me forever to log on
    One day I'll be on high speed - at least that's what Bell has been telling me for the past 7 years!!! ugh..

I am trying to add flare buttons. I thought I was doing it right, but it said no. Please help

Hi Fran,
    In one of my challenges, I had a tutorial...but I can't remember which one...lol...
    So I will try to explain it for you...

In my email that I send to all the participants, there is a Flair [IMG] link...

copy the link, then click on the area that says change signature...
    Type this... [IMG]paste your link here....then type[/IMG]
    then save...No spaces either...then you do this for everyone you win...

I hope this helps some...If you still have issues, let me know...k?
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!