X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ettenyma
    • Jul 2010

hi...

am just new here and do not have much talent on how to make scrap booking, kindly pls. help me...thank you...
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hi ettenyma, welcome to the Forum. I would suggest looking through the forums and threads and gallery to check out layouts posted by everyone. If you find one that you like, try to copy it using the papers and embellishments you have available. You don't have to copy it exactly, just use it as a guide, or blue print to guide through your page.There are lots of tips, tricks, hints, suggestions, etc all through the threads if you get the time to browse through them. The designer Challenges are also a great place to pick up How To's. Enjoy yourself, and feel free to ask questions. (hugs)
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ettenyma View Post
      am just new here and do not have much talent on how to make scrap booking, kindly pls. help me...thank you...
      Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hope you like your stay here. Look around and you will get creative ideas from the layouts here, in no time your creative juices will be flowing. Looking forward to your layouts. Good Luck.!
      Dillie

Comment

Working...
      X