• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Facebook nasty

For those of you who have me on Facebook you may have noticed a very nasty comment about me.I do hope you all did not believe what she was saying.She is just so unhappy she has lashed out at me and it sure hurts but what hurts the most is she deleted all my kids and they were hurt as they ask what have I done to have her do this.They did nothing wrong and neither did I,So please never think of me as bad.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

We could NEVER think of you as bad... so don't worry.

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
      We could NEVER think of you as bad... so don't worry.

I so agree with Mary. You are such a very kind-hearted soul.

Some people are just not happy until they stir up trouble.

We love you!!!

Dillie

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

awe thank you Mary and Dillie I was so worried what people would think.She sure knew how to hurt me.I COULD HAVE BEEN MEAN AND RAKE HER PAST BUT THAT WOULD ACCOMPLISH NOTHING.I WOULD BE AS BAD AS HER THEN.ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR THE COTTAGE FROM HER MOTHER AND SHE GOT UPSET AND REALLY WENT NUTS.EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DISOWNING MY CHILDREN.WELL I GUESS IT IS HER LOSS.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

OH no - not nice that people do this. Haven't seen the comment however

There is a saying: "If you believe everything you read - you will eat all that you see."
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Very true....Eye, don't worry...If people believe it, then they aren't your friends...Sometimes, this is the soul reason why internet stuff isn't fun anymore....It takes one person to ruin it for others...Keep the faith...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Eye, Although I don't know you personally, I know you by your kind and gentle heart and nature. I'm sorry you are faced with this heart breaking situation with someone in your life. Hold your head high and chin up. Sometimes people react quickly and badly when they are hurt. My prayers are with you and your family that this will pass and the good Lord will help heal this pain and mend things again.

I am also on FB but we are not yet friends. We need to remedy that my friend. (hugs)
              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

We know you aren't bad and you know you aren't. I'm sure you can look in the mirror and like the person you see as mirror show physical characters and also show the beauty within. Sometimes people who hurt find it necessary to hurt others. Best thing to do is just say a prayer for them.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

I wouldnt worry Eye....we know you're a big sweetie xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Here is what happened.As you all know my niece died of alcohol and left behind her 8 year old daughter.I was there around the clock and every movement I would ask for her to have medication so she died very peaceful.Well this summer I had ask her mother to borrow the cottage as I wanted to get together with a couple of girlfriends.I reallly needed to get away from stress of bills as now beacause of waiting to draw a pension I am not aloud to work.She we are trying to make it on one salary.I planned this months ago.My sister said yes and we were all excited just to get together and chat up a storm.Well no one told me it was a year Susie died on that Friday or I would have made it another weekend.These girls are in there 60's and of coarse we had a few drinks around the bon-fire and relaxed when hubbie called to ask me what I had done to make this girl so angry.Here is what she said about me.

Geraldine Legere for SELFISH IRENE.....thanks for letting mom know how much booze you drank Fri July 16th at the cottage....ths was Sue's 1 year annversary for her death due to drinking..you are heartless..conned mom right out her own cottage for your drunk..we were all going to surprise Mom at the beach and be with her during this tim...e which happens to matter to us..but you would not know anything about family and sharing the joys along with the pain.......dont worry I have deleted you from my family, alot you care about me and my opinions anyway....spend your time wth a child molester...

Now get this one she is an alcolholic as well.She has even gone as far as blocking my children and has disowned me and my children from the family.so she made it sound so awful on facebook and it was not a glorified drunk.Here was my anwer back.I could have raked up alot but it would accomplish nothing.

It takes a coward to write this and then blocks me so that I cannot respond.Just because you have an unhappy life you do not have to be so nasty and hateful.Delete me as you wish.You all do not know but she also being childlike has deleted my children from her facebook.Now they are the innocent ones.So I guess my kids are also disowned by her as wel.Oh well that was her choice to make.We all have that choice.

The supposed child molester is my brother.I guess this is it as I do not want to forgive her.When you do that to my children.So she will no longer be my niece.But it hurts that she made me llook like a heartless monster.So now you know what happened.She wanted the cottage and because I had it she decided to be mean.Thanks for your support girls.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Eye, we all know better then to believe this ranting and raving... You are one of the sweetest and kindest cyber friends I have and I still hope to meet you someday. I wouldn't worry about any of us thinking bad of you we all know better. Delete the post on FB and go on with your life as usual.

Love you!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

Eye none of us would ever think those things of you. You are sweet, giving and kind. People who truly know you ,will put it down to ravings of a very unhappy person.

Hugs Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

Oh Eye, please don't let her bitternes sorrow you. She is hurting so she needs to lash out and hurt others. Be at peace within your heart my friend. (hugs)
                          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
                            Oh Eye, please don't let her bitternes sorrow you. She is hurting so she needs to lash out and hurt others. Be at peace within your heart my friend. (hugs)
                            Well said Linda--Eye you have your friends, your daughter and others that love you lots, don't let bitterness sorrow you!! Please take it from someone who has been there...

Love
                            Liz

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Thanks to you all for your support.I deleted it but it is off my page but still on facebook.I can never forgive her,It is all right to attack me but when you start to disown my children--- well darn that is unacceptable.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X