+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facebook nasty

Eye, we all know better then to believe this ranting and raving... You are one of the sweetest and kindest cyber friends I have and I still hope to meet you someday. I wouldn't worry about any of us thinking bad of you we all know better. Delete the post on FB and go on with your life as usual.

Love you!

Eye none of us would ever think those things of you. You are sweet, giving and kind. People who truly know you ,will put it down to ravings of a very unhappy person.

Hugs Val
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Oh Eye, please don't let her bitternes sorrow you. She is hurting so she needs to lash out and hurt others. Be at peace within your heart my friend. (hugs)
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by lindaathome View Post
    Oh Eye, please don't let her bitternes sorrow you. She is hurting so she needs to lash out and hurt others. Be at peace within your heart my friend. (hugs)
    Well said Linda--Eye you have your friends, your daughter and others that love you lots, don't let bitterness sorrow you!! Please take it from someone who has been there...

Love
    Liz

Thanks to you all for your support.I deleted it but it is off my page but still on facebook.I can never forgive her,It is all right to attack me but when you start to disown my children--- well darn that is unacceptable.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I would look at it differently...Facebook is the internet, not real life... I could care less if anyone disowns me as a friend on facebook or even here...It is just a computer world... things can get resolved someday...and being the kind of person I am....i would just let this go for awhile and see what happens...You are far from being a monster...and for your children's behalf, I would try and get the family back together...You have obviously dealt with drinkers before and know how they lash out and need help...I wouldn't give up so fast hun...Just keep the faith and things will happen as they should in time...My prayers are being said for you....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!