+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie.....

Default Newbie.....

Hi everyone I'm Shawn and I'm from Michigan. I joined because I fell in love with the whole scrapbook program. I am currently trying to put together a page for my new born Australian Shepherd puppies, 8 in total. Any idea's or help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Welcome to you both. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.It's one big happy family with everyone willing to help.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here.
    Great job by the admin and each member here.I like the quality of messages provided by memebers and hope I can do that for you all too.I hope to visit here often.

iphone case

Welcome to the forum Runi Yes, we have a great bunch of friendly, happy and helpful friends here and we're always happy to welcome new friends Can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery and have you join us in the challenges
    Hugs
    Daydreamer

Quote Originally Posted by billy10388 View Post
    Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
    how gorgeous...
    and welcome to SBM forum as well
    My name is Deanne and I'm one of the designers here at SBMax.. I've been thinking about doing a kit soon for puppies for the store.. so I will have a go at it and gear it around any info you can give me.
    Australian shepherds? What exactly are they? I am Australian and have never heard of them? Maybe we call them something else here.
    If you could upload a photo I can use that in the kit to customise it just for you..
    Let me know as much info as you can