X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JENARALF
    • Mar 2006

Hi From Sunny Miami, Florida!!

I Just Became A Member Today And I Can't Get Enough Of This Program!! Although I Absolutely Loooove Pictures I've Never Put A Scrap Page Together So I'm Hoping That With This Program And The Help From All You Pros I'll Get It Together. I'm Hoping To Learn Now (at 5 Months Pregnant) So I Can Scrap All Those Pictures I Know I Will Take Of My First And Only Child, My Baby Boy

Jenny
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Jenny, welcome to the forums! Congrats on the little one, what an exciting time this must be for you. Scrapbook MAX! is going to be absolutely perfect for sharing all those great baby pics of your little guy.

P.S. I'm a little jealous of the sun you're enjoying. We're still in the tail end of winter here and this week has been snooooowy. I can *hardly* wait for summer.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Marnie
      • Jan 2006

Welcome Jenny!

Wow, you must be so excited about your upcoming "bundle of joy". What a great time to be scrapbooking! I invite you to take a look in the template sharing section of this forum - people have shared some great baby LO's (layouts)!!

Looking forward to having you around. Once you make your own templates, please share! And once you make your first baby album with Scrapbook MAX! PLEASE be sure to post it in the gallery!!

Marnie
      Marnie

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Jenny and Congratulations!!

So glad you found Scrapbook MAX!- I'm sure you'll find it easy to use - in fact, it's rather addictive!

You'll be scrapping with the best of 'em in no time - course, if you ever need help, visit us in the forums and post any questions you might have- nothing's too big or small, and we all love to chime in and help! This is a great place to share ideas and just to chat, as you'll soon find out.

All the best as you prepare for your little one, and happy scrapping!

Karin

Comment

Working...
        X