• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    LOL....I'm not sure hun...You might have to upload it here again....
    Okay, I figured it out - It is me, I have officially hit the looney button one the looney meter. I was thinking of Michelle's CS Challenge using the same kit. (she says with egg on her face as she tries to slip into the background.) <wink>

Last edited by lindaathome; 07-09-2010, 08:35 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

GREAT PAGES LADIES......
      FS, your layout really hit home....The things we do as parents that are so alike...lol....Awesome layout..and great idea!
      Kimmy....same thing with you...I never thought my kids would get so old...and even though 15 and almost 20 isn't old to most...It is to me...I struglled so hard as a single parent most of my life...and swore that they would never get potty trained, or go to school, etc..and now look...lol...Doesn't take long...<wink> Gorgeous photo's too....
      Linda...I love that photo...So innocent looking....Adorable layout....((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Wolvsie, I was a single parent too.... Yes the Potty training thing was hard, because some baby sitters didn't want to deal with it, so it took longer than you would think it should. I just look back and Ask myself Where did the Time go. When I look at Khloie, I can see Stacey and and remember when Stacey did the same things, and it makes me go back in time in mind thoughts, because Khloie Looks Just Like her Mom!!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Here is Another Blues Moments.... I used Sepia on my Pictures, Because I put this in the Past, and Moved on..... I know its Corny, but Trust me, We are spoiled now days!!!! 2 weeks with out Phones, Computers, Lights and icebox..... You would want this time in the PAST TOO!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
          Hugs!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

I came across this poem this morning. I hadn't looked at it in a long time. I wrote it after watching the news report of the survivors of the Indonesian Tsunami, 2004. The outpouring of grief in their voices was almost too hard to bear. I made this page as a tribute to those people, and all the people who have suffered from similar acts of nature. There is no way I can comprehend, in my sheltered suburban life, the devastation those people endured. It is good for me to remember them and be thankful for my happy life.

Many blessings - FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Kimmyann, your page is amazing, I can only imagine how horrible the sight of your home in ruins must have been.

Linda, I love your layout and I totally relate to your sentiment. We have grandbabies around the globe - 3 in Australia, 2 in Singapore. Even the ones in the UK we don't see as often as we'd like, but its so special when we do. We are fortunate to have digital cameras and electronic communication, are we not?

Daydreamer, it all goes so quickly doesn't it? My babies are now 35 and coming up for 33 but I still think of them as my 'boys'. There is a poem I think you would love, called Walking Away by C Day Lewis. Its quite beautiful and expresses clearly that feeling when you know your children are beginning to grow up. Google it if you're interested, or I will mail it to you if you cannot find it. And you are too modest, your pages are always inspirational and I'm certain you have come up with many an idea to help smooth away a sad moment for your kids. Its what we mums do.

I hope you all didn't find my page too sad.

Brightest blessings - Freespirit xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

Here's the bookmark I made from Michelle's embies in case anyone would like it.

FS xx
                Attached Files

Comment

• PixyGirl
                  • Aug 2008

Thank you for a great challenge - fabulous colors and a great embellishments!
                  Everyone's layouts look great!
                  My kids moved a little over 13 hours away, good for them but sad for us.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

WOW, all your pages are lovely...and even though that might not sound right for a sad page, we need to remember these times too...No matter how sad or devastating it was...It is a healthy thing...Trust me...<wink> I needed a tissue after reading these...I'm actually speechless...Thanks for sharing with us...Sometimes we don't know how good we have it and take it all for granted...Wish I could get my kids to understand that...LOL....

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

My page.... Does not entirely fit the bill, but it has lots of blue in it. Lol

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

Love this Marion .Cute picture.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Sorry for the Delay.....WINNERS

Sorry that I'm a little late with the announcement....I was so busy yesterday and I ran out of time...I apologize......I don't want you all to get your blood pressure up there by waiting any longer then you have too...So here are the two winners....

*Congratulations*
                          KimmyAnn & TheFreeSpirit

Your layouts really touched me....So did everyone else's....but your two stuck with me all week...
                          I will be sending you all an email with your flair button for this challenge and the prize to the winners...
                          Thanks for joining in.... ((HUGS))

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

Congratulations Kimmyann and FreeSpirit. Great job on your layouts. I so agree these two did also stick with me...

Thank you Michelle for a great challenge and the mini kit.

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Woohoo, congrats to KimmyAnn and FreeSpirit Great layouts, well deserved.
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• tanni
                                • Feb 2009

congrats KimmyAnn and FreeSpirit!

I know I'm late, had family in from California all last week, so no scrapping time, but wanted to do my page. So here it is, hopefully better late than never, LOL.

Mary S

Comment

Working...
                                X