• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 24

Sorry for posting this one late everyone, I have been ill for awhile and can't seem to shake it...But I made it here... We are going to do a "I Got The Blues" layout...Not all memories are happy ones, and even your sad ones, need to get scrapped, right? Well, here is your chance to do just that...<wink>

First, download this freebie....
    DOWNLOAD

Don't worry about the file name, it is still the freebie for this challenge....k?

Here are your rules:
    *The book has to be used one of two ways...Either to hold your photo's or to be used for your journaling...
    *Use everything in the mini. You can also create your own things using the papers and color swatch. Do not change the colors, unless it matches the swatch.
    *Your layout should be about something that Gives You the Blues...(Hence my title...lol) It is ok to scrap about something sad, a childs boo-boo, maybe a rainy day...etc...
    *Post your layout in the designers challenge section in the gallery and then here, for all to see...On Sunday night, I will announce 2 winners and they will receive my newest kit for FREE....PLUS, just for participating you will get a NEW FLAIR BUTTON...'Scrappin' da Blues'
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 07-06-2010, 03:50 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

First of all let me say, I hope you can shake your illness soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Secondly this looks like a great challenge, I have something in mind and will download it when I get home. Take care!!

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Ok, posted it at your forum first and now I've put it here. Love this kit, it's so cute.

Hope you are better today and each day a little more.

Sad Happy Face

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

This time I didn't forget.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Dillie...thanks hun...I am feeling better....Not quite 100% yet, but with me it takes forever...lol...Can't wait to see your page...

Maureen, thanks for your get well wishes...and your page is lovely....

Valerie....Your too funny...I'm glad it wasn't my eyes...lol...I have enough things to deal with... Your layout turned out gorgeous...

Comment

• dillie1
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2009

Ok I think I really thought outside the box on this one. However, when I want a little blue in my life, I watch my all time favorite movie "The Blues Brothers"

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

Hi Michelle

I've really done a layout for this challenge, but try as i may to upload the pic, get the code and bring it in here, it's day 2 now!!!, it ALWAYS FAILS!!! I'm going to shout for help in the discussion forum . . . Maybe someone there can help

OK, as Murphy would have it, I barely finished posting my "PLS HELP" email when the new submission to the gallery (which had initially cut out" decided to work!! . . . What can I say . . Technology, can't live with it and can't live without it

Last edited by Daydreamer; 07-08-2010, 02:42 AM. Reason: Finally got the code I needed

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Dillie...Awesome movie!!!! and great idea...Loved your layout...

Dreamer...I see your layout just fine...<wink> Love the journaling...and how true it is...

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Okay, I must be missing something. Where did all of the first posts go? Mine is gone, along with many others. Did Dillie learn how to use my invisible shield on them? <wink>

hhhmmm.
                  I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
                    Okay, I must be missing something. Where did all of the first posts go? Mine is gone, along with many others. Did Dillie learn how to use my invisible shield on them? <wink>

hhhmmm.
                    All the posts are still there. I see them all... But truthfully, I didn't see a post from you for the "Blues" here. I thought you have been awfully quiet this week. Hmmmmm.. LOL

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by lindaathome View Post

hhhmmm.
                      LOL....I'm not sure hun...You might have to upload it here again....

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2008

Bear Bear Come Home!

OK this challenge was a real ... challenge! Firstly I couldn't find any sad photos and secondly because I don't usually put so much on one page!

Still it was great fun and I now have a page specially for Scarlet to help her remember Bear Bear. I love the kit Michelle, what gorgeous colours and I totally adore the book.

Here's my entry:

Brightest Blessings - FS xx

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                        I walk on a trail of song
                        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Daydreamer
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2010

FreeSpirit, your layout is AMAZING!!! Sooo clever and creative!!! I just love the whole Bear Bear is still on holiday idea . . . If only I could think on my feet like that!!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Here is when I get the Blues

[IMG][/IMG]
                            Last edited by Kimmyann; 07-09-2010, 05:15 PM. Reason: found a spelling BooBoo
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Great LO FS!!!! I had a Cat take a Holiday!!!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X