X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Thank you so much Michelle! *jumps up and down with excitement What a lovely surprise!

Congratulations Kimmyann, loved your page.

Congratulations to everyone else too, I think we're all winners when we enter these competitions, we get to have such fun and it makes us more adventurous with our layouts.

Tanni I think your page is lovely and I'm so glad you put it in to share with us. Likewise Marion - I love your blue page.

Fabulous competition as always Michelle, thanks for all the effort you put into these, it makes our forum very special.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Congrats Kimmyann and FreeSpirit, enjoy your special prize. Great layouts everyone.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

WOW!!!! Congrats FreeSpirit!!!! Thanks Everyone for all the Kind Words!!! I think Everyones Pages was winners!!! I love the Challenges, we get to see so many different Ideas and Things that Shape us into WHO WE ARE!!!!! Great Job EveryOne!!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• doramider7
          • Sep 2010

All the posts are still there. I see them all... But truthfully, I didn't see a post from you for the "Blues" here. I thought you have been awfully quiet this week. Hmmmmm.. LOL

Comment

• daviddwilson
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
            Dillie...Awesome movie!!!! and great idea...Loved your layout...

Dreamer...I see your layout just fine...<wink> Love the journaling...and how true it is...
            My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Granny, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, MemphisFran, Moonbeam and The FreeSpirit

Comment

Working...
            X