+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Cool

Thank you so much Michelle! *jumps up and down with excitement What a lovely surprise!

Congratulations Kimmyann, loved your page.

Congratulations to everyone else too, I think we're all winners when we enter these competitions, we get to have such fun and it makes us more adventurous with our layouts.

Tanni I think your page is lovely and I'm so glad you put it in to share with us. Likewise Marion - I love your blue page.

Fabulous competition as always Michelle, thanks for all the effort you put into these, it makes our forum very special.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Congrats Kimmyann and FreeSpirit, enjoy your special prize. Great layouts everyone.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

WOW!!!! Congrats FreeSpirit!!!! Thanks Everyone for all the Kind Words!!! I think Everyones Pages was winners!!! I love the Challenges, we get to see so many different Ideas and Things that Shape us into WHO WE ARE!!!!! Great Job EveryOne!!!!

Signature Made with Sandy Shores, Sea Story, Memory Beach

All the posts are still there. I see them all... But truthfully, I didn't see a post from you for the "Blues" here. I thought you have been awfully quiet this week. Hmmmmm.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Dillie...Awesome movie!!!! and great idea...Loved your layout...

Dreamer...I see your layout just fine...<wink> Love the journaling...and how true it is...
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Granny, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, MemphisFran, Moonbeam and The FreeSpirit