+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kimmyann, your page is amazing, I can only imagine how horrible the sight of your home in ruins must have been.

Linda, I love your layout and I totally relate to your sentiment. We have grandbabies around the globe - 3 in Australia, 2 in Singapore. Even the ones in the UK we don't see as often as we'd like, but its so special when we do. We are fortunate to have digital cameras and electronic communication, are we not?

Daydreamer, it all goes so quickly doesn't it? My babies are now 35 and coming up for 33 but I still think of them as my 'boys'. There is a poem I think you would love, called Walking Away by C Day Lewis. Its quite beautiful and expresses clearly that feeling when you know your children are beginning to grow up. Google it if you're interested, or I will mail it to you if you cannot find it. And you are too modest, your pages are always inspirational and I'm certain you have come up with many an idea to help smooth away a sad moment for your kids. Its what we mums do.

I hope you all didn't find my page too sad.

Brightest blessings - Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Here's the bookmark I made from Michelle's embies in case anyone would like it.

FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Thank you for a great challenge - fabulous colors and a great embellishments!
    Everyone's layouts look great!
    My kids moved a little over 13 hours away, good for them but sad for us.

WOW, all your pages are lovely...and even though that might not sound right for a sad page, we need to remember these times too...No matter how sad or devastating it was...It is a healthy thing...Trust me...<wink> I needed a tissue after reading these...I'm actually speechless...Thanks for sharing with us...Sometimes we don't know how good we have it and take it all for granted...Wish I could get my kids to understand that...LOL....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

My page.... Does not entirely fit the bill, but it has lots of blue in it. Lol

Love this Marion .Cute picture.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Default Sorry for the Delay.....WINNERS

Sorry that I'm a little late with the announcement....I was so busy yesterday and I ran out of time...I apologize......I don't want you all to get your blood pressure up there by waiting any longer then you have too...So here are the two winners....

*Congratulations*
    KimmyAnn & TheFreeSpirit

Your layouts really touched me....So did everyone else's....but your two stuck with me all week...
    I will be sending you all an email with your flair button for this challenge and the prize to the winners...
    Thanks for joining in.... ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Congratulations Kimmyann and FreeSpirit. Great job on your layouts. I so agree these two did also stick with me...

Thank you Michelle for a great challenge and the mini kit.

Woohoo, congrats to KimmyAnn and FreeSpirit Great layouts, well deserved.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

congrats KimmyAnn and FreeSpirit!

I know I'm late, had family in from California all last week, so no scrapping time, but wanted to do my page. So here it is, hopefully better late than never, LOL.

Mary S