+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lindaathome View Post
    Okay, I must be missing something. Where did all of the first posts go? Mine is gone, along with many others. Did Dillie learn how to use my invisible shield on them? <wink>

hhhmmm.
    LOL....I'm not sure hun...You might have to upload it here again....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Bear Bear Come Home!

OK this challenge was a real ... challenge! Firstly I couldn't find any sad photos and secondly because I don't usually put so much on one page!

Still it was great fun and I now have a page specially for Scarlet to help her remember Bear Bear. I love the kit Michelle, what gorgeous colours and I totally adore the book.

Here's my entry:

Brightest Blessings - FS xx

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

FreeSpirit, your layout is AMAZING!!! Sooo clever and creative!!! I just love the whole Bear Bear is still on holiday idea . . . If only I could think on my feet like that!!!

Here is when I get the Blues

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Kimmyann; 07-09-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: found a spelling BooBoo

Great LO FS!!!! I had a Cat take a Holiday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    LOL....I'm not sure hun...You might have to upload it here again....
    Okay, I figured it out - It is me, I have officially hit the looney button one the looney meter. I was thinking of Michelle's CS Challenge using the same kit. (she says with egg on her face as she tries to slip into the background.) <wink>

Last edited by lindaathome; 07-09-2010 at 08:35 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

GREAT PAGES LADIES......
    FS, your layout really hit home....The things we do as parents that are so alike...lol....Awesome layout..and great idea!
    Kimmy....same thing with you...I never thought my kids would get so old...and even though 15 and almost 20 isn't old to most...It is to me...I struglled so hard as a single parent most of my life...and swore that they would never get potty trained, or go to school, etc..and now look...lol...Doesn't take long...<wink> Gorgeous photo's too....
    Linda...I love that photo...So innocent looking....Adorable layout....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie, I was a single parent too.... Yes the Potty training thing was hard, because some baby sitters didn't want to deal with it, so it took longer than you would think it should. I just look back and Ask myself Where did the Time go. When I look at Khloie, I can see Stacey and and remember when Stacey did the same things, and it makes me go back in time in mind thoughts, because Khloie Looks Just Like her Mom!!!!

Here is Another Blues Moments.... I used Sepia on my Pictures, Because I put this in the Past, and Moved on..... I know its Corny, but Trust me, We are spoiled now days!!!! 2 weeks with out Phones, Computers, Lights and icebox..... You would want this time in the PAST TOO!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I came across this poem this morning. I hadn't looked at it in a long time. I wrote it after watching the news report of the survivors of the Indonesian Tsunami, 2004. The outpouring of grief in their voices was almost too hard to bear. I made this page as a tribute to those people, and all the people who have suffered from similar acts of nature. There is no way I can comprehend, in my sheltered suburban life, the devastation those people endured. It is good for me to remember them and be thankful for my happy life.

Many blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song