X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • praise2him
    • Aug 2008

Lasso Tool

Would be great to have a type of lasso tool so that I could use some of the alpha freebies I have!
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hmm yes it is a pain when designers do alphas in 1 png block instead of seperates for each letter.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Yes, however, if you are using the SBM program, you can just bring in the element file, go to properties, and then do a crop. Remember to click off the 'keep aspects' check mark, so you can size to only the character that you are going to use. I usually make a copy and paste one or more times of the file first if I want to use more than one alpha character in the set. That way, I don't have to pull the file in multiple times.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
        Yes, however, if you are using the SBM program, you can just bring in the element file, go to properties, and then do a crop. Remember to click off the 'keep aspects' check mark, so you can size to only the character that you are going to use. I usually make a copy and paste one or more times of the file first if I want to use more than one alpha character in the set. That way, I don't have to pull the file in multiple times.
        Now - didn't think of doing that. Great point.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
        X