Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Love what you've all been doing with cropping - I think the embellishments look especially cool when cropped to fit to the side of the page - nice effect!

Thanks Deanne for the additional embies!!

Karin

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Dillie, love the way you cropped the word summer and the teddy's arm hanging over the frame, good thought gone into that! excellent. thats what it's all about - look and see the possibilties!!
      and Kimmyanne, 2 beautiful layouts. Love the lamb in the train LOL

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Fabulous pages so far by all. I think i'll attend the Friday Night "Crop". lol
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

July 2010 Groove Challenge

Here's my attempt. I love this kit Moonbeam. I will get a lot of use out of it for sure. Thanks so much.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
            Layout Whiz
            • Sep 2007

My 2nd page for the Challenge - thank u xoxo

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

I'm amazed at the clevr and different ways you guys are cropping... even the ever so slightly cropped corner of the frame on an angle looks super! and I see many of you are using the feature to change the Bg colour.. They all look so different. Isnt it amazing how many differnet looks you can create out of the same elements? Great going girls.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

Here is Another, Everything Cropped.....lol I went Crop Crazy on this One!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

excellently pieced together..all the croppped bits used to make a new look.. good one Kimmyann

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

All Things Cropped.
                    Pix used from VintageCatnip.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

O Wow! very pretty... love the "chain"of leaves and flowers you created
                      the possibilities are endless.. thats what this challenge is all about
                      LOOK FOR THE POSSIBILITIES
                      GO GIRLS!

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

This challenge is so intriguing and love what everyone had done so far. Got to get my thinking cap on.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

OK!! ATTENTION PLEASE

a BIT OF A FAUX PAR ON MY PART GIRLS..
                          It seems the kits I gave to download finish up in the backgrounds of your software instead of embellishments.
                          I got a PM from vcwhite about it and when i checked my own -YES thats where they were... and that is because when I made the booster pack I put the folder of embies in the Background section.. sorry!!! so I made a new KIT.. the link is here to download it so it goes in your embellishments this time... and guess what? this time I put the BG paper in with the embies... Oh Crumbs.. I'm not doin'it agin... so sack me LOL
                          I'm sure you can get the BG Paper in via embies and stretch it to fit...
                          I am puzzled though that many of you managed to use them anyway - How did you do it when they were in the BG section? Maybe you can teach us all something here?

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

I noticed too that there are about 10 times as many people have downloaded the free kit as there are ones who joined the challenge.
                            Be warned that the kit contains a deadly virus that will destroy your computer in 1 week if it is not used and posted in this challenge. Just a little thing we devised to make you post your page. So you can't just grab the free kit and run - Sorry!!!
                            Just joking, but we would like to see you join in the challenge

Comment

• dillie1
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                              OK!! ATTENTION PLEASE

I'm sure you can get the BG Paper in via embies and stretch it to fit...
                              I am puzzled though that many of you managed to use them anyway - How did you do it when they were in the BG section? Maybe you can teach us all something here?
                              What I did was copy the embies from the background and pasted them to a new folder and the embies that I used I dragged them on to the page I was working on. It worked for me--LOL-- Thank you so much for putting them in the correct folders--this is an awesome kit.

Comment

• vcwhite
                                • Aug 2008

Okay so I am not going crazy I didn't see the new link though. I was able to copy from the background and create a folder, but it is so much easier if they pop up where they should. For now will try and finish this way so I don't get that deadly virus ROFL.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X