July 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by THREE designers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

KimmyAnn, what a special page. Thanks for sharing that poem with us.

Dillie, the little "kiddies" are as precious as ever. Sooo cute.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Your Very Welcome Linda, its alot better to hear John Wayne saying it with the music in the Background.

Here is another of my Little FireCracker!!!!
      [IMG][/IMG]
      Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

All the pages are just GRAND!!!!!!! Awesome work already.... Keep them coming...we want people to think we are having fun here! LOL...Happy 4th to all who celebrate it......Awwww, shoot! Even to the ones that don't celebrate it....<wink>

Tina...i was told to make a SMALL kit...and you come along with something so huge...Geezz....ROFL.....I feel like I short changed everyone...
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• PixyGirl
          • Aug 2008

Thank you for the great July Challenge and all the great red, white & blue freebies!

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
            ...Tina...i was told to make a SMALL kit...and you come along with something so huge...
            Yeah, she out-did us! Man! Well, she hasn't been here in a while, she is makin' up for lost time. That's okay. We LOVE that you could join us this time, Tina!!

And hey, everyone, your layouts ROCK! Such awesome creations, we're so PROUD of you! Keep 'em comin'! Yeah!

And for tomorrow... HAPPY JULY 4TH to all of you! Stay SAFE and be BLESSED, ya'll! {hugz}

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Manatee25
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2007

HAHA - I didn't MEAN to make a big kit!!!!! Not trying to out shine anyone!! Forgive me for being an over achiever!??? lol
              Don't procrastinate being happy!
              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
              Orange Blossom- new release
              sigpic
              My SBM store

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

I just wanted to wish everyone a truly Happy 4th of July.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Have A Happy and Safe July 4th !!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Happy Independence Day!

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Super kits, thanks and awesome layouts everyone. Went to a fireworks display yesterday and did not have my camera. And here I am usually with it attached to me............Oh, well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• memphisfran
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jul 2009

GREAT layouts everyone! Khloe is just adorable! Love all the pages, Dillie, Linda, Kimmyann, PixyGirl, hope I didn't miss anyone! Brain isnt what it used to be!
                        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

Great layouts everyone! You are all using different pieces from the kits, and that is awesome! ((HUGS))

Tina ~ whatever...You love to SHINE!!!! LOL....It's ok tho, I don't mind at all...<wink>
                          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2010

OOOh, these layouts are stunning, so bright and festive!!! Makes me want to pop over and join in your festivities . . . LOL . . . If only it were that easy

Comment

• makeyesup
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2006

Am always in awe of what our troops do for us. When I saw this photo, it was just more proof of what they do for us. Can't imagine living with all that sand in their mouths, clothes, hair and all around them.

Thank you American troops.

Sandstorm in Iraq

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• knzus
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2007

Daydreamer, we are just glad you've joined in and shown us YOUR country -- wow! Such beauty!

Everyone's layouts have been so AWESOME! We are really enjoying this challenge with you!

Now, for the next week on this challenge here's a new requirement... you must CHANGE THE COLOR/TINT on your PHOTOS to match one of the colors used in in your layout. To do this: right-click your photo, choose "properties", select the "advanced" tab, tic the box for "adjust color", UNtic both "relative" boxes, move your cursor over to your layout and use the color picker to choose a color/tint that you like. Try several different tints to see what you like and show us what you did! Also, go ahead and change colors of the layout freebies you use, you don't have to always do the red/white/blue idea... go get creative!

And remember, next week we start doing the mid-month designer "shift change" LOL... we are testing the idea of two weeks of challenges instead of a whole month (but you can still submit in any challenege of course!)... see Fiona's thread post about it!
                                Last edited by knzus; 07-07-2010, 01:36 PM.
                                Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                                X