+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

HAHA - I didn't MEAN to make a big kit!!!!! Not trying to out shine anyone!! Forgive me for being an over achiever!??? lol
    Don't procrastinate being happy!
    And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
    Orange Blossom- new release

My SBM store

I just wanted to wish everyone a truly Happy 4th of July.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Have A Happy and Safe July 4th !!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Happy Independence Day!

Super kits, thanks and awesome layouts everyone. Went to a fireworks display yesterday and did not have my camera. And here I am usually with it attached to me............Oh, well.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

GREAT layouts everyone! Khloe is just adorable! Love all the pages, Dillie, Linda, Kimmyann, PixyGirl, hope I didn't miss anyone! Brain isnt what it used to be!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Great layouts everyone! You are all using different pieces from the kits, and that is awesome! ((HUGS))

Tina ~ whatever...You love to SHINE!!!! LOL....It's ok tho, I don't mind at all...<wink>
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OOOh, these layouts are stunning, so bright and festive!!! Makes me want to pop over and join in your festivities . . . LOL . . . If only it were that easy

Am always in awe of what our troops do for us. When I saw this photo, it was just more proof of what they do for us. Can't imagine living with all that sand in their mouths, clothes, hair and all around them.

Thank you American troops.

Sandstorm in Iraq

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Daydreamer, we are just glad you've joined in and shown us YOUR country -- wow! Such beauty!

Everyone's layouts have been so AWESOME! We are really enjoying this challenge with you!

Now, for the next week on this challenge here's a new requirement... you must CHANGE THE COLOR/TINT on your PHOTOS to match one of the colors used in in your layout. To do this: right-click your photo, choose "properties", select the "advanced" tab, tic the box for "adjust color", UNtic both "relative" boxes, move your cursor over to your layout and use the color picker to choose a color/tint that you like. Try several different tints to see what you like and show us what you did! Also, go ahead and change colors of the layout freebies you use, you don't have to always do the red/white/blue idea... go get creative!

And remember, next week we start doing the mid-month designer "shift change" LOL... we are testing the idea of two weeks of challenges instead of a whole month (but you can still submit in any challenege of course!)... see Fiona's thread post about it!
    Last edited by knzus; 07-07-2010 at 01:36 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!