• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sheryl1963
    • May 2010

Completed First Digital Scrapbook!

Hello,

I just wanted to say that I completed my first digital scrapbook and found Scrapbook MAX fun and easy to use! The forums and galleries helped me out so much with ideas! After completing it, my next step was to have it made into a photo book, so I did some more research reading the threads! I found the Realbooks-Scrapbooks website. Pricing was a big concern for me because I wanted a 12x12 book and it had 50 pages. I made a phone call and got to talk to the person that would actually be doing the book and he answered all of my questions! The process was easy and I had my book in my hands after about 7 business days! Thanks Scrapbook MAX and to all of you on the forums! I am never going back to paper scrapping!

Sheryl
    Billings, Montana
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Well done you! So glad you are enjoying the program and welcome to our wonderful world.

When you feel really at home here (which you will, because its very friendly ) take a look in the challenge forums. Its a real buzz trying out the different challenges and it encourages you to learn all about the program.

Have fun on the forums and looking forward to seeing some of your work in the galleries.

Blessings - Freespirit xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

If I have designed my pages in SBM edge to edge, is there an easy way to add the 1/4" margin they will remove for full bleed pages. I would prefer full bleed pages but I have items on my edges I would lose so I would need to add a margin easily to 100 pages.

Thanks
      Karen
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

Working...
      X