+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Will be gone for a while

i'll not be around for the next few days or maybe longer as i go in for my operation tomorrow, Knzus will be watching over the monthly designer challenge until i get back

cya soon xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Be well, will be thinking of you and sending Reiki thoughts for your swift recovery.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Hope everything goes well GF! You will be in my prayers....Let us know when you can how you are doing...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Get lots of rest and hope your recovery is fast xo.Take care.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and you will be in our thoughts and paryers. ((hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

thanks everyone for your prayers, healing and wishes.....they've let me out of hospital already, apparently my operation was text book and not a hitch anywhere

they've sorted all the posterial prolapses (which were much worse than they first expected!) but left the anterial one as it looked improved once the others had been done, they are hoping kegels will improve the bladder if not it'll be another op in a year or two *sighs*

im still very tired but so much better than i could ever imagine ..... thanks everyone again

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Oh I am so glad it went well xo,Take it easy.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Well, I'm so delighted to hear you came out ok, Fiona. Can't have you sick, I need help in the dungeon. I still don't know what a postmark prolupsy is.... Hmmmmmm.....

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    postmark prolupsy is....
    its hernias of the bowel and back viginal passage

i scrubbed that dungeon yesterday so if any of you designers mess it up oooooooo they'll be trouble lol

:
    Check out my store
    Here

So glad everything went well. Wish you a speedy recovery.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole