+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adding a file

Default Adding a file

I would love to be able to add a page from one scrapbook to another.

I have just realised that while doing challenges I have accumulated many single page scrapbooks that would actually be rather nice put together into one album while still in an editable form.

Of course, if this is already possible, please slap me on the wrist with a wet lettuce, spin me around a couple of times and set me off in the right direction.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

FS - I open a new album, then go to page and import. A window will come up with all your albums and as you click on each album it shows you the pages of that album and you click the one you wantand it is added to your new album. I not very good at explaining but I hope I've helped.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Val - you are a star! And you didn't even need to slap me with the lettuce! Your explanation did the job perfectly - many thanks.

FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song