• Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 23

I am back with your next challenge....
    This one is called ANYTHING GOES!

*There are no rules with this one....Except ONE...I want to see a frame in your layout...You could use it as a border around your page, around a photo, etc etc...Think outside the box...<wink>
    *All items used to make your layout has to be SBM products...free or store bought...Please give credit.

Oh there is one more thing....Whom ever posts their layout first, will decide what the theme is for the rest of you....So let's say Linda posts a layout about a baby, the rest of you would have to make a layout about a baby....Yadda yadda...lol...So who will be first in posting? LOL...

*Upload your layout to the designer challenge catagory in the gallery, then post your layout here...
    This one will take us to the end of the month...At that time, I will pick 2 people who made the most creative layout...No rules, so you can really have fun with this one... (minus the theme...lol) The 2 winners will receive a special prize from me...and ALL the participants will get a new Flair Button...
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 06-21-2010, 06:01 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Michelle I thought outside the box and made a frame around Grandma and the little girl. Credit to Moonbeam for her kit Anitquity2.

Michelle excellent challenge...Thank you!.

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Oh sure, I take my daughter out for dinner on her birthday, and miss being first. <wink> Very lovey page Dillie. So Dillie, are we doing Grandma or pie?
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Okay, I went with the Grandma Poem theme. I found this poem on the Internet by Genie's Poetry. I used Carena's fabulous Rhapsody A and B kits,

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Love your layout Linda. Nice extraction of Grandma and love the poem.

Comment

• dillie1
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
            Oh sure, I take my daughter out for dinner on her birthday, and miss being first. <wink> Very lovey page Dillie. So Dillie, are we doing Grandma or pie?
            Hey what happened to my layout--did you take it? I am at work and can't see it....OK Linda I think I need to start stalking you again...LOL

Seriously I can't see it, do I need to repost it?

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Ha ha Dillie! Go on, fess up, the theme is invisibility isn't it? (can't find it anywhere in the gallery either ... )

Linda, love your LO, great stuff.

I'll be back.

Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

OK, here it is again!! Thanks FreeSpirit!! Grandma's Theme.
                Oh how I need my vacation---LOL

Last edited by dillie1; 06-22-2010, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2008

Yey, you found it! Great layout, the colours work perfectly.

FS xx
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                  I walk on a trail of song
                  And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Great pages and what a wonderful theme....
                    Dillie the photo is so neat...and looks great int he book...
                    Linda, your extraction is awesome and the poem is fantastic....
                    Keep 'em coming....
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

Wow Dillie, you're right, where did it go? I wanted to be first so I put an invisible shield over it so no one could see it. and that makes me first. <wink> I think we will do a Grandma Theme - Sound good to you Dillie? I didn't see your comment on your photo in the Gallery until today about a Vintage Grandma Theme, sorry. I'll do another in Vintage if that's what you want the Theme to be.

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

I thought you were the one to mess it up for me. You had me going there for a bit.

I love the Grandma Theme so we can stick with that, but you know how Michelle loves her challenges to be full of layouts, do another one with Grandma Vintage....LOl

Comment

• lindaathome
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2010

Okay, I'll see what I can come up with for a Vintage Grandma.

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Okay, here's another one, this time using a Vintage Grandma Theme. It took me FOREVER to find a good Vinatge picture I liked on the Internet. I finally found this one on E-Bay. I used Carena's Designs lovely Candy Pink kit for this along with the teapot and brass swirls from the MAX Object Gallery.

Comment

• dillie1
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Aug 2009

Wow Linda, this is stunning. I love it...Great clustering of the flowers. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X