+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

All pages have turned out beautiful. Love each and everyone of them!!

Love the new colors of the site!! Very modern chic Laa tee dah
    OMG Kimmy Ann... Clara, Mabel and Bertha? Can they be any more traditional grandma names? I love it!! Love, love love your LO's
    FS, thank you so much for that Embie - how cool is that?! I love how it turned out in our LO.
    Valerie - I love that poem you used - so touching!
    Dina - wherever did you get that frame! I just love it! It is sooo pretty!
    Everyone has done such amazing layouts on this challenge - so fun!
    Cheers to Grandma's young and old!!

Quote Originally Posted by dillie1 View Post
    All pages have turned out beautiful. Love each and everyone of them!!
    Thanks for the Inspiration Dille.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Default ....and the winners are

But first.....I want to say I love them all....! I especially love them old photo's...I don't have any of those...We were in color when I was born...<wink> '72....and my parents lost all their awesome photo's in a terrible flood here. was so sad...if only I could have gotten them all scanned...<wink> Anywho....I appreciate all the participation....
    READY? .....AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
    DILLIE1 AND KIMMYANN

Now, I am hosting the July Designer Challenge with some other friends of mine, and we sure have a surprise for you....So there is no Scrappin' Challenge this week....You get a break....All of you will receive an email with the Challenge Flair Button...(look at my signature...they look cute down there, don't they?) I noticed only a couple posted theirs so far.....Hmmmm....No biggie...lol....Just makes you look even MORE special...I will be reporting anyone who has one and shouldn't...The image code will be in your PM...As for the winners, they will also get one, PLUS a cool surprise from me....((HUGS))
    See you all back here on the 5th....Right after the 4th....have a great holiday!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Michelle, I love the Flair buttons. I did try to attach the first one, but my signature space is maxxed out and it wouldn't let me. I had to remove one of my Blinkies in order to attach the new one, but I have joined the party. <wink>

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Fantastic!! Congratulations KimmyAnn and Dillie!!
    I have no idea how to add a 'blinkie' or a signature...or a flair button - they sure are cute!! How do I get one?
    Kel -albeit the 'senior member' title - guess I'm still a 'newbie'

Congratulations Dillie and KimmyAnn.

Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise. So many creative layouts. Congratulation Kimmyann and thank you so much Michelle for another awesome challenge.

Congrats Dillie1 & Kimmyann!!!
    I'm still trying to edit my signature to add my flair buttons, but Max keeps cutting out Holding thumbs I'll get it to work soon

You are all so welcome!!!
    Putting these cute little flairs are easy to put in your signature....Go to your inbox, on the left hand side you will see a catagory called Edit Signature...Click that....then in the box Type [IMG]copy and paste the IMG link I gave you here[/IMG]
    Click preview and you will see it, then click save....You MUST type in the brackets and IMG to both sides of your image link or it will not work...no spaces either...[IMG]link[/IMG]
    Does this help?
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!