+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Wow Dillie, you're right, where did it go? I wanted to be first so I put an invisible shield over it so no one could see it. and that makes me first. <wink> I think we will do a Grandma Theme - Sound good to you Dillie? I didn't see your comment on your photo in the Gallery until today about a Vintage Grandma Theme, sorry. I'll do another in Vintage if that's what you want the Theme to be.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I thought you were the one to mess it up for me. You had me going there for a bit.

I love the Grandma Theme so we can stick with that, but you know how Michelle loves her challenges to be full of layouts, do another one with Grandma Vintage....LOl

Okay, I'll see what I can come up with for a Vintage Grandma.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Okay, here's another one, this time using a Vintage Grandma Theme. It took me FOREVER to find a good Vinatge picture I liked on the Internet. I finally found this one on E-Bay. I used Carena's Designs lovely Candy Pink kit for this along with the teapot and brass swirls from the MAX Object Gallery.

Wow Linda, this is stunning. I love it...Great clustering of the flowers. Awesome!

Thanks Dillie. Finding a good Vintage picture was not quick or easy, but well worth the hunt. Thanks for the Theme. Michelle's right, I probably would have done a baby <wink>

Gorgeous layout Linda....I think you and Dillie have this thread all to yourselves...LOL....Lovely pages to the both of you....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Great layouts Dillie & Linda :)

Dillie, love your colours and had a good giggle at your story Loved it!
    Linda, I just love how perfectly everything in your first layout fits together!! Great extraction and beautiful sentiments too. . . And your kit for the vintage layout was simply perfect for the pic!!. . . Great layout!!
    I did a layout for this challenge last night, only to realise (after uploading) that the kit I used as my basis was not a max kit So back to the drawing board. Will tackle it this evening - it's difficult to scrap with the boys on holiday. They keep me on my toes

wow stunning LO's ladies - you guys had me laughing out loud with your back and forth antics! I've been away again so long I keep missing all the fun! I'll try to jump into this challenge though Sometime in between work, husband and babies.. oh how I miss being on maternity leave!!
    Keep up the good work girls!

Here's my 'framed' grammy - I added the sepia for a bit more 'vintage' feel. Wasn't sure if it was just Grandmothers - or vinatage grandmothers.