X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

Fantastic!! Congratulations KimmyAnn and Dillie!!
    I have no idea how to add a 'blinkie' or a signature...or a flair button - they sure are cute!! How do I get one?
    Kel -albeit the 'senior member' title - guess I'm still a 'newbie'

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Congratulations Dillie and KimmyAnn.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise. So many creative layouts. Congratulation Kimmyann and thank you so much Michelle for another awesome challenge.

Comment

• Daydreamer
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2010

Congrats Dillie1 & Kimmyann!!!
          I'm still trying to edit my signature to add my flair buttons, but Max keeps cutting out Holding thumbs I'll get it to work soon

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

You are all so welcome!!!
            Putting these cute little flairs are easy to put in your signature....Go to your inbox, on the left hand side you will see a catagory called Edit Signature...Click that....then in the box Type [IMG]copy and paste the IMG link I gave you here[/IMG]
            Click preview and you will see it, then click save....You MUST type in the brackets and IMG to both sides of your image link or it will not work...no spaces either...[IMG]link[/IMG]
            Does this help?
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Congratulations to Dillie and to Kimmyann, well done! Awesome layouts everyone.

I hope my button is showing, I have put the link in. I haven't got the first one in because I couldn't find my image code in the email although it said it was there. I guess I should have asked but I've been poorly.

Thanks again for another stunning challenge Michelle.

Bright Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

WOW.....WOW.....WOW!!!!! Thanks Michelle!!! And Congrats Dillie!!!! Thank You to eveyone for all the kind words also!!!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

KSD.....You should have received a link or your flairs in emails that I sent out...If for some reason you didn't, or can't find them, let me know, I can send them to you again....k?
                  and everyone is welcome...Love seeing the flairs all over the forum....really brightens this place up....Whoo-Hoo!!!!!
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X