+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thanks Val!!! I have been a camera bug my whole life, pictures have always been my thang....lol
    My Family was good about taking pictures and sharing them. Also by doing Genealogy for so many Years and meeting cousins I never knew, I have been Lucky to share Pictures and have others share with me. I got to meet a cousin that was 97 years old and he gave me some wonderful pictures to copy. They was of my 2nd great great parents and all their kids, I was Thrilled!!!!

Wonderful pages Kimmyann. I love the old photos from yester-year. It is so great that you have so many.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thumbs up

Ladies, your layouts are awesome!!!
    Kimmyann, your journalling about a Grandmother's love was sooo touching . . . Like Valerie, I have no pics of any of my grandparents - I never even got to meet them!
    Valerie, your poem and layout was beautiful too Love the pic in the corner.
    You ladies have all done such a GREAT JOB!!! Well done

Thanks Linda and DayDreamer..... I feel Blessed to Have the Pictures.

Hi you guys!

Great job everyone! Sorry I've come in late to this but I have a foul cold so feeling a bit under the weather.

Anyway, here's my effort.

I used the frame to make a message board (the old fashioned kind) with wallpaper behind it and an elastic framework to tuck photos into.

Frame: Grungy Girl
    Wallpaper: Crafty Scraps, Challenge 20
    Cameo Embellishment: Victoriana-Anne, Deanne Gow-Smith
    Elastic mesh by me

I've posted the elastic mesh embie if anyone wants to grab it.

Bright Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Images
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Very nice page FS. I have always loved that saying about Grandmothers. Thanks for sharing the mesh.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Great pages everyone. I am trying to get some pictures from my Mom. I don't have any pictures of my grandparents either!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Awesome layout FreeSpirit, loved the fonts you used and the tag (top right) . . . Thanks soo much for sharing too!!

My sister emailed me this picture. She said it was the only one with me and Grandma. Here it is. I used DGO (Moonbeam)'s new kit Antiquity. Perfect for this theme. It's very pretty.

Dina AKA MemphisFran

All your pages have turned out so wonderful...Marion, thanks for playing too, I was so glad to see a post from you in here...Miss ya! I love seeing layouts about grandparents....especially with the old photo's...Love them all...You have two days left before I announce the winners...

When I first stopped in here, I thought I was in a different place...lol...Love the new look to SBM...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!