X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Thanks Val!!! I have been a camera bug my whole life, pictures have always been my thang....lol
    My Family was good about taking pictures and sharing them. Also by doing Genealogy for so many Years and meeting cousins I never knew, I have been Lucky to share Pictures and have others share with me. I got to meet a cousin that was 97 years old and he gave me some wonderful pictures to copy. They was of my 2nd great great parents and all their kids, I was Thrilled!!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Wonderful pages Kimmyann. I love the old photos from yester-year. It is so great that you have so many.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Ladies, your layouts are awesome!!!
        Kimmyann, your journalling about a Grandmother's love was sooo touching . . . Like Valerie, I have no pics of any of my grandparents - I never even got to meet them!
        Valerie, your poem and layout was beautiful too Love the pic in the corner.
        You ladies have all done such a GREAT JOB!!! Well done

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Thanks Linda and DayDreamer..... I feel Blessed to Have the Pictures.
          Hugs!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Hi you guys!

Great job everyone! Sorry I've come in late to this but I have a foul cold so feeling a bit under the weather.

Anyway, here's my effort.

I used the frame to make a message board (the old fashioned kind) with wallpaper behind it and an elastic framework to tuck photos into.

Frame: Grungy Girl
            Wallpaper: Crafty Scraps, Challenge 20
            Cameo Embellishment: Victoriana-Anne, Deanne Gow-Smith
            Elastic mesh by me

I've posted the elastic mesh embie if anyone wants to grab it.

Bright Blessings - FS xx
            Attached Files
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Very nice page FS. I have always loved that saying about Grandmothers. Thanks for sharing the mesh.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• memphisfran
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jul 2009

Great pages everyone. I am trying to get some pictures from my Mom. I don't have any pictures of my grandparents either!
                Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• Daydreamer
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2010

Awesome layout FreeSpirit, loved the fonts you used and the tag (top right) . . . Thanks soo much for sharing too!!

Comment

• memphisfran
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Jul 2009

My sister emailed me this picture. She said it was the only one with me and Grandma. Here it is. I used DGO (Moonbeam)'s new kit Antiquity. Perfect for this theme. It's very pretty.

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

All your pages have turned out so wonderful...Marion, thanks for playing too, I was so glad to see a post from you in here...Miss ya! I love seeing layouts about grandparents....especially with the old photo's...Love them all...You have two days left before I announce the winners...

When I first stopped in here, I thought I was in a different place...lol...Love the new look to SBM...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

All pages have turned out beautiful. Love each and everyone of them!!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2009

Love the new colors of the site!! Very modern chic Laa tee dah
                          OMG Kimmy Ann... Clara, Mabel and Bertha? Can they be any more traditional grandma names? I love it!! Love, love love your LO's
                          FS, thank you so much for that Embie - how cool is that?! I love how it turned out in our LO.
                          Valerie - I love that poem you used - so touching!
                          Dina - wherever did you get that frame! I just love it! It is sooo pretty!
                          Everyone has done such amazing layouts on this challenge - so fun!
                          Cheers to Grandma's young and old!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
                            All pages have turned out beautiful. Love each and everyone of them!!
                            Thanks for the Inspiration Dille.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

....and the winners are

But first.....I want to say I love them all....! I especially love them old photo's...I don't have any of those...We were in color when I was born...<wink> '72....and my parents lost all their awesome photo's in a terrible flood here. was so sad...if only I could have gotten them all scanned...<wink> Anywho....I appreciate all the participation....
                              READY? .....AND THE WINNERS ARE.....
                              DILLIE1 AND KIMMYANN

Now, I am hosting the July Designer Challenge with some other friends of mine, and we sure have a surprise for you....So there is no Scrappin' Challenge this week....You get a break....All of you will receive an email with the Challenge Flair Button...(look at my signature...they look cute down there, don't they?) I noticed only a couple posted theirs so far.....Hmmmm....No biggie...lol....Just makes you look even MORE special...I will be reporting anyone who has one and shouldn't...The image code will be in your PM...As for the winners, they will also get one, PLUS a cool surprise from me....((HUGS))
                              See you all back here on the 5th....Right after the 4th....have a great holiday!
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2010

Michelle, I love the Flair buttons. I did try to attach the first one, but my signature space is maxxed out and it wouldn't let me. I had to remove one of my Blinkies in order to attach the new one, but I have joined the party. <wink>

Comment

Working...
                                X