Hello Its Me...............Smile...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Hello Its Me...............Smile...............

I am so sorry that I haven't been around but I have had this computer in the shop three times and half to send it back again. Well summer is here and yes I am back to fishing. My husband is back to work and the kids or adults I guess are also working. I am the only one doing nothing and loving it. Even my dog is busy chewing her father's shoes. I am going to Toronto this summer for a wedding and visiting friends there. Off course I am taking the train.....no flying for me. I have missed all of you but Eye keeps me informed. She looks so great with her weight loss and is much more healthy. Well I will say bye for now but will try and keep on board...........Love and miss all of you........xoxoxox.....Lois
    sigpic....
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Great To Hear from you Smile!!! Catch a Big Fish for me!!! Most of all ENJOY yourself, but please get that computer fixed so you can come back more often!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Thanks for stopping by...was thinking about you the other day! Have fun fishing!!! Hope to here from you soon.

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Well Goooooooooolly Geeeeee! It's Smile! Sure missed ya hun...I hope you enjoy yourself while you are gone and please stay safe...No funny business...lol...I wint to see pictures...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

Hi Smile. Have a safe and fun trip, enjoy fishing, even if you don't catch anything. I know I always do - enjoy it that is, I never catch anything. lol. Hope you can pop in and join us more often.
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Miss you and your fun sense of humor. Stop by more often and make us SMILE!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Hey stranger, it is so good to see you here. I haven't been around a lot lately myself,Just been real busy around the house and my mom's house. We had a surprise (80th) birthday party for her and we had a lot to do to get ready for it. Hope to see you on here more, but have fun fishing!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                Digi Sage
                • Aug 2008

Great to hear from you.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

Miss you !! Love to see you back.
                  oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                  X