+ Reply to Thread

Default Hello Its Me...............Smile...............

I am so sorry that I haven't been around but I have had this computer in the shop three times and half to send it back again. Well summer is here and yes I am back to fishing. My husband is back to work and the kids or adults I guess are also working. I am the only one doing nothing and loving it. Even my dog is busy chewing her father's shoes. I am going to Toronto this summer for a wedding and visiting friends there. Off course I am taking the train.....no flying for me. I have missed all of you but Eye keeps me informed. She looks so great with her weight loss and is much more healthy. Well I will say bye for now but will try and keep on board...........Love and miss all of you........xoxoxox.....Lois

Great To Hear from you Smile!!! Catch a Big Fish for me!!! Most of all ENJOY yourself, but please get that computer fixed so you can come back more often!!!

Thanks for stopping by...was thinking about you the other day! Have fun fishing!!! Hope to here from you soon.

Well Goooooooooolly Geeeeee! It's Smile! Sure missed ya hun...I hope you enjoy yourself while you are gone and please stay safe...No funny business...lol...I wint to see pictures...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi Smile. Have a safe and fun trip, enjoy fishing, even if you don't catch anything. I know I always do - enjoy it that is, I never catch anything. lol. Hope you can pop in and join us more often.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Miss you and your fun sense of humor. Stop by more often and make us SMILE!

Hey stranger, it is so good to see you here. I haven't been around a lot lately myself,Just been real busy around the house and my mom's house. We had a surprise (80th) birthday party for her and we had a lot to do to get ready for it. Hope to see you on here more, but have fun fishing!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Great to hear from you.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Miss you !! Love to see you back.
    oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl