+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new

Default new

Hi, i purchased scrapbook max, and the school edition and the baby edition on Cd rom a couple of years ago, and only just really have been able to look at them thoroughly. i have enjoyed making my pages, and was wondering how you can purchase the new free expansion addiion. Also to get the updated version , number 2, as well as the updates of the baby and school edition, do i need to repurchase it, or is there an online update for those who have already purchased ealrer. the new edition sounds fantastic,a s does the new expanson pack.
    thanks for yoru time
    kind regards
    Alison

Sylvia - Welcome. This is a very friendly Forum. Check through the Threads. You will find lots of tips, tricks, and freebies. The Store is full of fabulous kits by the designers. The weekly and monthly Designer Challenges are a great way to learn how to do different things and pick up some fabulous free mini kits from the designers as well as shared freebies from the Forum family. Ask if you have questions. Someone will always chime in to try to help. Can't wait to see some of your work.

Mother of 5 - the update is available for purchase from the web site. You will need to purchase it and you will get a great Expansion kit free with your purchase. Version 02 is a must have. There are many wonderful additional functionalities over Version 01 that you wll absolutely love. I know what you are saying. I purchased mine back in 2007 and just started using it when I updated to Version 02 in January of this year when I joined the Forum. You will learn so much and can collect quite the library of knowledge and kits through the Store and the Forum threads. Good luck with your decision, and hope you share your work with us and can join us in the Challenges.

((hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35