• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

New "Getting Started" Video!

We've just put up a brand-new video about "Getting Started with Scrapbook MAX!". You can view it by clicking here: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/tours.php

It's about 13 minutes long, and walks you through some of the basic stuff about using Scrapbook MAX!, plus a few goodies that show off the creative power of this software. You'll see things like starting a new scrapbook, adding your digital photos and customizing your pages with embellishments. Then we get into some neat instruction about how to adjust the color of your embellishments using the Effects menu - e.g. turning a red embellishment into a yellow or green one!

Let us know how you like it!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Loved the video,I had picked up the basics but this showed me a whole lot more I wasnt aware of,thank you for taking the time to put it together,it is truly appreciated.

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

You're most welcome. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

Working...
      X