• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Another paper

Here's another background, its more versatile I think than the other.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Files
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Thanks FreeSpirit!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Thank you FS. It is lovely.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2008

You're welcome. Here's another just for fun! If they're too small, please let me know, I reduced them for the upload.

Brightest blessings - FS xx
          Attached Files
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• PixyGirl
            • Aug 2008

Actually, I consider scrapbooking to be a art. The designers are artists who share their art and we who purchase and/or use the created art, in a fashion are being artistic in using the materials to enhance pictures, etc. that we take to share with friends and family for their enjoyment as well!
            I selected butterflies because there were so many pretty ones to choose from. These are the people who created and shared the embellisments, etc. in this challenge - very fun!
            cd2 - Frames (recolored)
            jco - Butterfly stand
            nanniebernie - butterfly - 1st & 3rd ones & background & pin
            eyes - flowers
            fst - pearls & lace
            wendy Gibson - pearl strand
            carena - scatter butterfly - 4th one

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Beautiful piece of work Pixie and I so agree with you! Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Everyone has done a wonderful job with this one....I hope you all found some great treasures by looking tthrough your kits...I know we lose some great stuff as the older kits get pushed aside for the new ones...I couldn't believe the things I found looking through all my folders this weekend...WOW...lol....

I did say everyone is going to receive a surprise so watch your PM's...k?

ALSO....I did mention another surprise...This sin't something you have to do or use...But I thought would be fun...I am going to make flair buttons for all my challenges, and if you participate you can get one...You can add it in your signature and show them off...Let peeps know you are a challenge participant...<wink> Each one will be different...
                I will be sending you the image code for you to add it in your signature if you want...here is what it looks like...

I will be back soon with the next challenge...Thanks again for all your support and hope you like the freebie...((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Thanks Michelle. The freebie is great and I think the Flair buttons are a wonderful idea.
                  I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Gotart
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Nov 2006

Thank you Michelle, the kit is wonderful.....Terry

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X