+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Post Hi

SORRY TO HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR SO LONG BUT HAVE BEEN HAVING A MEDICAL PROBLEM WITH MY PARTIAL FOOT SO RIGHT NOW I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR TRYING TO GET IT HEALED BEEN TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF MY HUSBAND BUT WILL BE BACK ..MY OLD PC HARDDRIVE WENT SO MY SON GOT M A NEW ONE SO NOW I MUST START ALL OVER AGAIN..

GOOD TO BE BACK..

Barbara
    My friends are
    EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

I have been thinking about you.Sorry to hear all this news.I do hope a speedy recovery for you and that is some nice son you have to get you a computer.WELCOME BACK xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I too am sorry to hear about the medical issues and especially the loss of your husband. My heart goes out to you. It is a blessing to have such a caring and thoughtful son to be there for you. Sending lots of love and best wishes your way.

((hugs)
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Wonderful to have you back, Barbara. Hang in there, and please remember we are here for you. I'll be sending you that cd asap!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Sorry to hear all you are going through. It is good to see you stop by here for a visit though.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thank you all for the welcome backs missed you all..
    My friends are
    EYE,DONNA,FOURFOXES,SNICKERS,TEXASTEACHER

Barbara, I have missed yoru layouts around here...<wink> I am sorry you have had to deal with so much in your life right now...I know it must be hard...Just remember we are all here for you and there are many prayers being sent your way....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!