+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Here is My LO...... I used all the Colors and and Flower and Sprinkles from Carena's freebie kit "Sweetie"

[IMG][/IMG]

Another.... Used Carenas's Leaf stem and Sprinkles from "Sweetie" and Crops Flower (recolored) from "Summer"
    [IMG][/IMG]

Kimmyann, these are fabulous. Very well done. I love them. The color choice is wonderful.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Quote Originally Posted by ValerieElaine View Post
    I think I got it but not sure about flower I used a cluster instead of just one flower.
    Valerie, love your page it's awesome!!!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Nice job daydreamer.
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Wow Linda, this is great! Love the B&W makes it stand out more.
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

[QUOTE=Daydreamer;154481]Love your layouts so far ladies!!! . . . And Yippee, I finally finished mine!!! . . .

I made such a super blooper earlier. . . I completed my entire layout and just as I was about to upload, realised that the kits I used were not from Max . . . Yip, you guessed it, that meant I had to start all over again!! LOL Not that I minded too much, I love scrapping!! Now if only I can decide which I like more. This one or the original . . .

Daydreamer, don't feel bad, I have done that different times. However, I have actually uploaded and then realized I used a patterened background instead of a solid, or I used 8 embies instead of only 4. I get so into making the page that sometimes I forget the exact rules. That's why sometimes you might see similar pages in my Gallery on the ones I uploaded to the Gallery before I realized my mistake. Fortunately most times I catch myself before I actually upload. At least I am in good company with this my friend.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Wow what awesome layouts ladies. I have been doing this since last August and I am still amazed at what great layouts everyone does. Love these challenges.

I hope I am not too late but here is my layout.
    Combined two kits. Credit to Knzus for background, sprinkles, scrap paper strip from her Christmas Love kit, rose from sbm software; and brackets and everything else came from the Heritage Kit that comes with SBM software. Thanks Michelle for this great challenge.

Love the layouts ladies!!!
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Here is mine..