X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memphisfran
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2009

Wow Freespirit the girls are gorgeous, love your pages and Tanni, that is just gorgeous love your layout!
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

Lovely layouts everyone. Absolutely stunning.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Great layout and thanks for using my beadspill. Looks good on your challenge layout.

Originally posted by tanni View Post
        finally had a few minutes to work on the challenge.

everything from craftyscraps Mystify kit except bracket from Dad in Teal.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Sorry ladies that I wasn't here very much this week....Been dealing with some stuff and ran out of time ....I don't have enough hours in a day lately...and the weather here isn't helping either....cold and rainy almost everyday....ugh...I do apologize....Thanks for all that participated this week...I appreciate all your support...and love seeing all your creations!!!!! Awesome work!

Linda, such a pretty photo, your layout turned out great too...<wink>
          Dreamer, I commented on your page in my forum already.......but I loved it...
          Kimmy, love the background of your layout...and the photo is awesome...Love them older looking photo's...Your family photo in the second layout you did, is also great...YOU ROCK GF! lol
          Dillie, loved your layout...Has a great feel to it...I think it's the background and the arrangement above it...Great job!
          Gotart....The mask you used for your photo is great and caught my eye right away....Very neat!
          Pixy....your page is wonderful....Lovely photo...
          Dina....I don't keep YOU busy....YOU keep US all busy....LMBO!!!!!!! Your page is awesome...I want to go there again...I had so much fun at Elvis's Mansion!
          FS....Lovely pages...Your journaling is awesome and I loved the fonts used as well...
          tanni....Your layout is stunning.....Love the way you did the background and did your journaling around the photo...

Watch your PM boxes, I will be sending you your freebie real soon....((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• memphisfran
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jul 2009

Love this layout Dillie. I have no pictures of my Grandparents!
            Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

Thanks for sharing your stunning paper with us Kimmyann . .. I've just picked them up

Comment

• Gotart
                Mad Scrapper
                • Nov 2006

Thank you Michelle, the kit is wonderful....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X