• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Sheenas prom is today

Of coarse it has been raining for days.But thank gooddness I hired someone at their house for indoor if it did rain.So we are set to go.I helped decorate and the Theme is ENCHANTED GARDENS.Thanks to all who donated all their lovely stuff and I will use them all.I took pictures and used some stuff as embellishments.So be prepared to see layouts xo.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i hope she has a fabulous day and prom, i remember jenny's the other year...the excitement in them is wonderful to watch

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

I am looking forward to your layouts of the prom. This is surely an excited time for her.

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Can't wait to see your layouts!

Comment

• Daydreamer
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2010

Ooh, how exciting!!! I hope she has a fabulous time and can't wait to see your layouts!!! Enjoy every moment!!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Wow, she's having her prom already. These kids are growing up way too fast. I hope she has a lovely time, and I'm also looking forward to the layouts. If there is anything you need from this end, let me know, please.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
            X