+ Reply to Thread

Default Howdy from Tennessee!

I am so excited as this is my first venture into digital scrapbooking. I have only created a couple of scrapbooks, own a Silhouette cutting machine which I adore but don't have much time to use. I have drooled over Cricuts for a couple of years now, but like the flexibility that my Silhouette affords. Digital scrapbooking seems to offer a lot of versatility, however, without having to drag out a bunch of materials.

I am a Medical Transcriptionist, wife, mother of 2, grandmother of 1.

Thanks for inviting me to join the forums!

Edited to add - I call myself a wingnut because I am a Red Wings hockey fan.....
    Last edited by wingnut; 05-31-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Welcome to the forum, Wingnut. You will find this forum so much fun and helpful. So if you have any questions please ask, and someone will assist. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Also, I am a HUGE Wings fan!! Gotta love the Wings!

Hey back at ya from Indiana. Welcome to our corner of the world. As Dillie said, ask if you have any questions. We're all here to help each other. Check out the Store, the forum threads and the Designer Challenges. Lotsa fun and goodies.

Welcome and enjoy. It is soooo much fun and addictive.

((hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35