+ Reply to Thread

Default Hello - Need Help With Kits Downloaded

I am new to this site and downloading purchased kits. I just purchased the Magical Sunset kit and add-on kit and the items promised on the screen are not all included in the download - it is short 2 backgrounds, has a duplicate tin plate, missing 1 ribbon and 1 flower. Who do I contact to check on this problem? I can't find anything on the site to give me support. What is in the product description should be what you receive, so I like I was robbed - especially with the add-on kit that only had 4 items and 3 were included. How does one resolve these issues?

I can't say for sure, but you could try sending the designer a Private message on here. It is a start anyway.

Also, at the bottom of this screen there is a blue bar with a Support section in it. You can click on Technical Support or Common Question link it should get you to the Support Desk.

It's worth a try.

Good luck.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

hi :-)

my name is monja, and thanks for purchasing my magical sunset kit. did you maybe purchase the magical sunset element pack?http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...%28Kit%29.html
    it contains just one background, there´s an additional paperpack in the store.
    i cannot imagine what you are missing but if you would let me know i´m sure i can email you

thanks! monja