+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Cool

Hi y'all

This is such an interesting challenge and everyone has come up with something unique.

I really think the LOs everyone is posting are outstanding - I am off to put my comments in the gallery.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

WOW, it's only Wed, and you all have done an amazing job....I love creating my own cd and dvd covers...Maybe this could be a new business, huh? LOL....Anywho, you are all welcome and thanks for the comments...You are all great, dear friends...I am sending you all your SURPRISE...so watch for your PM's...This surpise is not in store's yet...You all get first dibs too...and it's FREE..LOL...Don't give the surprise away...<wink> ((HUGS))

Jana....wonderful cover...I love that kit too...<wink> I love the family photo...Wish I could get everyone together to have one taken like that...
    Dillie...Beautiful cover and photo...I love the frame used...
    linda...Looks like a festive time....and the cover is super for such a great event....and your second one is just gorgeous...WOW...
    Dreamer....I used the font called Apple Butter (I just love the font...lol) and to give it the effect, you do you title as usual, then click your advanced tab, and do an outline, then play with the thickness...thats it...Real easy hun...
    FreeSpirit....Loved your cover...and those extra colors are nice added on it too...Great idea for the photo...You can do that in SBM too.....Just bring the template in as a shape...<wink>
    Valerie...what a super idea...your cover looks great..Love all the gold...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

You can do that in SBM too.....Just bring the template in as a shape...<wink>
    ROFL - I know! I just got my new version of DrawPlus and I wanted to play with it! I'm so naughty.

FS xxx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

LOL....you are ...hehehe...But thats ok...As long as you can make wonderful layouts and try something new, more power to ya GF! ((HUGS))

Michelle, THANK YOU SSOOO much for that tip on outlining!!! I'd never noticed that before . . . Did you see I started playing with it last night already?!? I think it's a really cool feature, SBM is the coolist!!! I also downloaded the Apple Butter font, can't wait to play with it

You are so welcome...If you add a little shadow, it will really look like a sticker...

Please help . . . I wanted to put together my cover for this challenge but I seem to have done something wrong 'cos I can't find the template / cd cover shape. . . All I see is backgrounds . . . Where can it be hiding?!? Anyone know?!?

Cool

Hi Daydreamer

I think its the first background you see - a plain white box.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with it myself, so I put it on the page and then adjusted the page settings to get them the same size before deleting it. There was probably a better way to do it.

Blessings - FS xx

I clicked on it to show the outline and then Pinned it so the outline stayed visible. I then colored it so it was clear to me exactly where my layout should go. Then I adjusted the page size to get rid of the white on the right and bottom. I'm sure I went about it the long hard way, but that worked for me.. Good luck dear friend. I know you will master it and show us something fantastic.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks sooo much for the tips Linda and FreeSpirit!! I'm going to give it a go now