+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking Scrappin' Challenge 20

This week we are going to do something fun and very different...I have some last minute touches to do wih it, so I will be back as soon as I can to upload everything....((HUGS))

Want a hint? Has to do with music...Thats all I'm saying...LOL
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default Here we go!

Alright, I am back...The file is too big for the upload here, so I have it at 4shared...
    But you will have to download the zip file, and then make a music/picture cd cover....In my zip file, there is a cd cover template...Use this to create your cover...it is he exact size of a cd cover insert...I also included 20 covers/backgrounds that you could use as is, recolor, or you could use them to make your elements, frames, etc...here is a preview of the backgrounds I made....

Design your cover anyway you wish, doesn't have to have photos...You could use a photo as a background....Ideas are endless...Could be for a music cd, photo cd, even a movie...Just be creative..,and include a title....

Upload your cd cover to our gallery, and then post it here for all to see....IF you participate, I will send you a neat surprise...Don't want to miss out on thsi one....I will be uploading my cover in a little while...It is almost done...
    DOWNLOAD BACKGROUNDS HERE

Only use stuff from SBM...Freebies, store bought, etc....Don't forget to give credit....Thanks and I can't wait to see what you come up with....((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 05-24-2010 at 03:34 PM.

Ok, here is mine to start us off....I am making a dvd containing all our great moments from last year....and this is the cover I made for it....I used some of the backgrounds and pieces from my Country Pals Kit...Cute huh? These are so much fun...

This was fun I used the same kit Country Pals. Darling kit BTW Thanks Michelle......
    Last edited by janarae; 05-24-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Wonderful covers Michelle and Janarae. Wow this was quick. This is a great one for me because my Dad is in the process right now trying to figure out how to make CD covers and liner note inserts. The template will be great to help him with his. I can't wait to get busy on this one!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Wonderful Challenge. Great layouts Janarae and Michelle. Thanks Michelle for this awesome challenge.

Here is mine--My Niece and her Husband.

I made an album cover for my trip to New Hampshire last July. I used Donna Thomas shapes and her For Love of Freedom freebie kit.

Last edited by lindaathome; 05-24-2010 at 11:12 PM.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Very lovely Dillie.

Default WOW, but you've all been busy!!!

Firstly, let me say you ladies blew me away with these LO's . . . And soo quickly too!

Michelle, I simply love your title - what font did you use and how did you get the sticker effect . . . I think it's awesome!! Gorgeous pics too

Janarae - love the family reunion pic. . . Now if only I can get my family to all stand still long enough for a family pic, I'd be thrilled . . . The only way I'd get that right is with a bribe >grin<

Dillie - what a stunning pic and I love the frame and background paper too . . . Which kits are those??. . . Definately one to scraplift!!! . . . forgive me, dumb me just downloaded the challenge kit and found your background!! LOL Sorry!!!

Linda, your LO is soo much fun!! Really great job. I love the title on the black bar and the way your embies & colours compliment and bring out your pics!!!

Love your layout Lindathome. Great Job!!

I see DayDreamer you answered your own question. LOL...