+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Yip, silly me hadn't gone through the challenge kit. . . I always jump right in without checking the waters, when will I learn?!? . .. But I'd still love to know what kit the frame came from. . . It's gorgeous & sooo versatile!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Yip, silly me hadn't gone through the challenge kit. . . I always jump right in without checking the waters, when will I learn?!? . .. But I'd still love to know what kit the frame came from. . . It's gorgeous & sooo versatile!!
    It is from Sunset Pallete (embellishments that came with SBM2....very versatile.... Can't wait to see what you come up with in this challenge.

I love everyone's layout....

Default Girls Going Wild

Awesome challenge! I made my cover for a presentation I did for my niece's 18th birthday.

I made Laura a memory album and during the many months it took me I collected a mass of photos. Among them were some lovely photos of her school friends, which I hadn't put into the album because I didn't really know anything about them. So I created a DVD presentation and put it inside the back cover of the album. I called the presentation Girls Going Wild!

This challenge was such fun. I made the cd picture on DrawPlus X4. The background is out of the kit for this challenge. I kept it quite simple because I liked it that way.

I burned the CD with a picture on it, using Lightscribe. At the time I didn't have the ability to create my own image, but now I have produced this cover - and the circular image - I may do another one for my sister (Laura's mum) to keep for herself.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Awesome cover FreeSpirit. Love it, love it
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Michelle, I really liked this challenge, and I love your family pics in the film.

Dillie--Beautiful Pic. Love the frame too.

Linda at home, What a memory great job

Daydreamer--I can be VERY forceful when it comes to pictures. I have VERY few of me and my siblings growing up, so I make sure I at least have family ones when we are together Good luck

Free spirit--I love that idea. You did an amazing job.

You all did an awesome job. Thanks again Michelle.

Here's a Photo Album cover for pics of my Mom. I used the lovely Powder Blue kit I purchased from the Store and Donna Thomas Shapes.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

ladies thes los are great. Here's mine. We are having a neighbourhood reunion this summer and I'm making a scrapbook on our school. I have pics going back to the 1920's along with the names of the students and teachers. They closed the school in 1961 when they started centralizing all the small hamlets.

The embellishments came from week 54 challenge freebies.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Lovely layout Val. What special memories. I love the use of the faded picture in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    That's okay Daydreamer. Jump on in. The water is warm and there are no sharks out today. <wink>

LOL . . Linda, you're too funny . . . and I agree with Val, ALL these layouts are awesome!!

Val, I love how you did your title & your colour choice was brilliant! It must've been fun collecting and going through all the old school pics and hearing the stories that go along with them
    Linda, your bird is adorable and your rose just brings out the whole LO!
    FS! Love your colours & choice of background . . . Everything comes together so beautifully to compliment the pic . . . I'm sure she'll treasure your gift always!!
    Thx Dillie . . . I'm always sooo excited to use the new kits as I buy them that I sometimes forget to check back in what I have from SBM . . . Bet there's loads of treasures I've forgotten. . . Will have to go back for a refresher!!

Been trying to decide what to make a cover for and I think I've finally got it . . . A nephew of mine's turning 21 soon (which reminds me I better get started with his slideshow & digi-album!!), so I think I'll make a CD cover for that . . . Now to choose a fav pic! Always a toughie