+ Reply to Thread

Wink New Member from Kentucky

Hello, Everyone! My name is Missi Moore and I am from Kentucky. I love to scrapbook! It is my creative passion. I also love photography, drawing, painting, and anything creative. I was an art major in college before changing to education and then to allied health and I became a registered nurse. I have just completed my BSN and I am getting ready to apply to a few Masters degree programs to become a Family Nurse-Practitioner. I have 5 beautiful children and two grandsons, even though I am only 38! I am married to a wonderful man who is also a creative genius in his own right. He is co-owner and graphic designer in his own business that has been thriving now for over 20 years. I am truly blessed.

Welcome Supernurse. Wow, how blessed and talented you are. I am sure you will love this Forum. We are a big digital family always willing to support and help each other. Check out the forum threads. There are a lot of hints and tips on how to do things. Always feel free to ask questions. Someone will help the best we can. The Store is full of fabulous kits made by great designers. There is a Last Chance section on things they are retiring right now. Those will be gone at the end of the month, so you might want to check it out. The threads are full of sharings from all of us as well. The Challenges are terrifiic.

Can't wait to see your work.

((hugs))
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Welcome to the forum. We hope you like it here.

Hello and welcome to this wonderful friendly forum. Looking forward to your layouts. Enjoy and have a great time!!