Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a color picker

I agree too. Color pickers are so great and the sliders are hard to match exact.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I downloaded the colour cop and have been using it to match font color to some item in my layout, love the picker and yes it would be nice if it was already in SBM. Thanks Mary for letting us know about this, it's so easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    I use COLOUR COP.

It's a free download and once open you can have it sitting right on top SBM. I wouldn't be without it...

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Quote Originally Posted by makeyesup View Post
    I downloaded the colour cop and have been using it to match font color to some item in my layout, love the picker and yes it would be nice if it was already in SBM. Thanks Mary for letting us know about this, it's so easy to use.
    You are so so welcome, that's what our SBM family is all about ~ helping each other out.

How True Mary.Thanks for helping me out xo.See what I done.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

WOW Eye... what a fantastic match of colour.

I would have to agree with everyone...I find it hard to use the hue and saturation in SBM since it is a hit and miss like Mary has said...It doesn't let you see what you are doing until you hit ok...then you might have gone too far, etc...and it does get frustrating...I think a color picker would be an awesome addition to SBM...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I was looking for some help with this, my tries at "coloring" something have not been pretty!

I tried to download this but it wouldn't work....it just keeps taking me to a google search when I press d/l...suggestions? Thanks!

Okay you know I am new so please forgive. I got the color cop to download by searching for it. Thanks for the suggestion. Now, how do you use it? Do you find you color and then use the numbers to put them in SBM to get that...I just saw how to use the eye dropper to match whatever you want...how AMAZING!

Also, I made it small and don't know how to get it big again!!! HELP! I know I am a mess! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by memphisfran View Post
    Okay you know I am new so please forgive. I got the color cop to download by searching for it. Thanks for the suggestion. Now, how do you use it? Do you find you color and then use the numbers to put them in SBM to get that...I just saw how to use the eye dropper to match whatever you want...how AMAZING!

Also, I made it small and don't know how to get it big again!!! HELP! I know I am a mess! Thanks!
    Yes you use the numbers in SBM

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst