X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbspromos
    • May 2010

HELP! Can't get it to work

I just bought Max 2.0. I can't get the free pack to down load. Then I bought "I do Believe in Fairies" templetes and kit. The templetes I can get to work but not the kit. I had to download it 6 times before I even got it to download. Please let me know what I'm not doing correctly.
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hi tbspromos,

If you send Gracie an e-mail, giving her all of the details about your purchase, and the errors or problems you are having, what system you use, she can probably help. The free pack would have a seperate link in your e-mail . One is for Max and the other is for the free kit. Also, when you download things from the Store, if you Choose Open, after it imports you can hit the details button and scroll to the right. It will show you where it placed the items. If you choose Save instead of Open, you can tell it where to save the kit. After downloading, you will need to double click on it to import it into Max. Again, check the detail button and it will show you where it saved them. Kits are saved under Embellishments, Paper Scraps, Shapes, if they are shapes, etc. You won't see them come up when you select New template. You have to select the embie or paper scrap button in the top bar in Max to access them.

Good luck.

[email protected]
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• tbspromos
      • May 2010

I have the icon on my desktop for the kit. When I double clip it I get an Import Error - This is not a valid Scrapbook MAX! template or gallery file:

Comment

• lindaathome
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2010

Yeah, I have gotten that error before too when downloading and importing. I'd suggest sending Gracie an e-mail with as much detail as possible.

Good luck.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• tbspromos
          • May 2010

What is Gracie's email address?

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

I listed it above in a previous response. You must have not noticed it. Here it is again.

((hugs))

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X